Monday, May 30, 2011

NBA Finals Start Tomorrow

I would first like to say congratulations to the Miami Heat.  I would like to congratulate the Big Three in particular.  They were smart about the their communication amongst each other and their agents.  I am glad that LeBron decided to take his talents to South Beach.  Bosh, keep being a professional, playing aggressive, and balling through the disrespect.

Now, to my Texas friends.  I must say that I am glad to see J.Kidd get another run at a championship.  You all deserve this and keep up the good work.  Dirk, stay focused and don't start playing soft.  "Mavs", keep attacking!

So, I will weigh in with my prediction tomorrow.  Neither one of these teams are my team, so I really don't have a preference in the finals outcome.

1 comment:

GENIUS328 said...

As a native Californian, I am not happy to see Dallas in the title game, but I am very content seeing my one of my favorite players ever, Jason Kidd, get the third shot at a ring. Dirk is playing the best ball of his career and it has to happen now for Dallas because this is a run that won't be repeated next year.

As for the Heat, I have never drank the Lebron kool-aid and think that he is one of the biggest babies ever. I have nothing but respect for Wade and Bosh as they have been warriors their whole careers, but Lebron is a premadonna. Scottie Pippen had to be drunk when he said that this dude could be better than Jordan. His Airness stuck it out in Chicago through all of the haters who said he could get past Detroit and win the big one. He worked with the cast he was given and made championships "their" legacy.

The next two weeks should be interesting.