Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So Far So Good...But It Is Just Week 2

Week 1
I stated that the Lions would win this game because bluntly speaking; they are just flat out better than the Bucs at this point in time.  The Lions defense front was able to rattle the Bucs O-Line and therefore took Josh “The Comeback Kid” out of the game in the first half.  Also, the Bucs Defense had some many holes that the Lions Stafford could pass all over them.  Result….Lions Victory!!!

Week2
I also stated that the Lions would win against KC.  This prediction was self-explanatory.

Week 3
I predicted that the Lions would suffer their first loss here….I am taking that prediction back.  I think that the Lions will beat Minnesota in their house.  Donavan McNabb is done!!!  Not only is he missing some weapons at receiver, but I believe that if you leave the game out there for him to win, you will ultimately lose.  With the Bucs handing Minnesota their second loss last week, I think the Lions will come in the dome and crown them with their third loss this week.  The Vikings strength is their running game and I believe that the Lions front can contain AP or force fumbles.  The weakness that the Lions have is in their secondary and I do not believe it has been exposed yet.  Result….Lions Victory!!!

Week4
This week is a tough one.  Romo has hurt ribs so he will have to be protected and that typically does not happen well.  Lions will win the D-Line vs. O-Line battle against Cowboys, but I am not sure about the Cowboys defense.  They are flat out making plays right now.  If there are no significant injuries in Week3 against the Vikings, Lions can take this game also.  If there are some setbacks in Week3, there will be problems with Lions in Week4.  Fair enough…the Lions may struggle with this one.

No comments: