Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Real Turkey Day Action

First of all, "Happy Thanksgiving Day" to everyone out there that reads this blog.  I hope that you all have a blessed day, enjoy your family, and embrace whatever situation that you are in.  Give your mind a chance to take a break from the rigors that it experiences every day.

Now let’s get down to business.  I am going out on a limb today with some very bold predictions on the following three games:

Lions vs. Packers (Lions will upset the unbeaten Packers and gain the momentum to enter the playoffs and prepare for the rematch against the 49ers)

Cowboys vs. Dolphins (Cowboys will probably win this match up,  however if it goes down to Romo…good luck with that, Cowgirl Fans)

49ers vs. Ravens (I am picking the 49ers in this match up because I think that they are better than the Ravens primarily due to coaching)

My only question to everyone is, will any of the teams playing today end up in the Super Bowl this year?

PS.  I will be tweeting Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Stephen A. Smith, Jemel Hill, "Neon" Deion Sanders, Dwight Howard, and my boy Coulb, during the Lions and during the 49ers game for foolish jokes and junk talking game banter.  My Twitter handle is "BigTymeReportin" for all of those who will be following on Twitter today!

No comments: