Friday, July 29, 2011

Believe It!!!

Okay....not only do the Eagles have sufficient back up QB for Mike Vick, but they have just pull the biggest clandestine move since Obama taking down Ben Laden.  How these guys managed to sign Nnamdi Asomugha is beyond me.  I am too excited that the lock out is over.  Moves like the ones being made during this short free agency period is making me believe the hype; even after being warned by Public Enemy that I shouldn't.  I tell you what, if I was not a Detroit Lions fan I would be wearing a green and black jersey sitting on the couch right now eating a cheese steak hoagie with an extra large "pop" like Cliff Huxtable.  


For those who do not understand word "pop"....


Pop - is a carbonated soft drink. In all places outside of Detroit, Michigan, pop is referred to as SODA.  You must learn!

4 comments:

donavin said...

Man, I'm going to crown you analogy king!

T4-Insight said...

Ha....gotta keep it interesting "D". I just enjoy kicking it about sports, life, my faith and things like that. I hope that I never say something that will offend anyone, but I will certainly discuss my point when it is within reason. Life is good, Christ is awesome....what more can I say!!!

GENIUS328 said...

I agree. This team are the front runners for the NFC title. I don't care how many people say the title runs through Green Bay. This Eagles team is stacked but they also have one intangible, they are humble and happy to be part of a TEAM. They should be exciting to watch this season.

Anonymous said...

As an Eagles fan, I'm STOKED about the recent additions to the D! There was a time when the Philly D was tough but those days went when they got rid of the Reverend. Ever since they've been lucky to keep one good CB now they have the best of the best. In a division that likes to play smash mouth football this pretty much takes away any team's big wideout and forces them to beat you on the ground. That said, the NFC East isn't the power running leader. Anyone else see where Ronnie Brown is headed to the Eagles? W00ty w00t w00t!!!

The Archman!