Friday, June 22, 2012

The Places That God Has Taken Me

Whats up PEOPLE!!  It is 3:32 pm today in Tampa, FL.  I am at a Hillsborough Community College campus today not only to attend a speech that will be given by our President Obama, but I am also here because I am the Lead IT Network point of contact for Hillsborough Community College today.  I am working with Secret Service, the White House Communications staff members, and US Homeland Security staff members.  It has been a very taxing week as I am solely responsible for maintaining wireless network communication and VoIP wired/wireless communication for all media (NBC, ABC, CNN, and even international stations).  My cell phone as been ringing off the hook with calls from agents and high-level staff members of my college.

President Obama is set to take the stage moments from now as I type this very blog.  I could only do all of the things that I have done this week with the strength and encouragement of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I am very thankful and grateful to be in position to receive such blessings. The Lord has used Information Technology as a medium to put me in places where I can experience many things, grow as a leader/person, and network with people to build important relationships, while carrying the Holy Spirit and His truth inside of me the whole time. This is truly a gift and something that I can share with my kids and one day their kids as well.  Who would have thought that the little kid from the "Mean Streets of Detroit", would be in position to support the "first Afro-American" President in our Nation's history. It just goes to show that you never know what your futures holds, but you always know who holds your future.  Amen!!!

1 comment:

GENIUS328 said...

Amen! That was indeed a blessing T4 and that was just the beginning for the dude from "the D". It's truly refreshing to see someone give honor and glory to our Lord and Savior. Continue to be a vessel for righteousness.