Friday, June 22, 2012

The Plan

The information in this blog is basically my opinion of our President Barack Obama's speech so far today:

He is basically looking at reforming our economy by pushing the agenda of growing our small business sector, growing the economy for the middle class, and reducing our deficit. He is also discussing ways to assist college students with avoiding major debt. He wants to bring the troops home and re-invest the monies spent on war back into our economy.

I am excited to be in a position to post blogs today for all of you who are getting a chance to read. This is a great rally!!!!

1 comment:

GENIUS328 said...

I am a appreciator of great speeches given by charismatic leaders but I have to say that I am too fed up with rhetoric, elections, and broken promises. This government is divided and the country is too because we have left out the glue; Jesus Christ. I am not going to be the holy roller because I am not an occasional Christian, however I do know of a "change, we can believe in"

I agree with what our President wants to do for our economy but we have a government that will not let him get it done (division) because of party affiliation. There should be one party and that's the one we throw when our entire government gets it together for those whom they are charged with representing ( hint: it's not those lobbyists and pacts with the check books and mont blanc pens)