Sunday, October 2, 2011

49ers, Looking Interesting Again

It was 1989 and the Hip Hop song, “I Can’t Do Nothing For You Man” was playing in the background as I setup to throw a deep pass to some wide receiver named “Jerry Rice” on Tecmo Bowl.  Besides Walter Payton, Jerry was the fastest player on the game.  I was about to beat down the NY Giants for the third straight game.  That was the year after Jerry Rice went for 23 touchdowns and then beat Boomer, Ickey Woods, and the Bengal Boyz in Super Bowl XXIII.  I say all of that to say that I have been a 49ers Fan since then.  I liked Joe Cool, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lot, John Taylor, Jerry Rice, and Rathman.  I am glad to see them start at 3-1 this year and I hope that they continue the run…until week 6 that is.  Oh yeah, get rid of Alex Smith.....

1 comment:

CornerstoneDad said...

Niners...just unbelievable. Good to see you're still giving them some luv!

But Alex Smith deserves none...