Friday, June 3, 2011

Analyst Flip-Flopping

I put a tweet out to Chris Webber stating that Mavericks would win in 7...now I know that I may be wrong, but I doubt it!  At least I hope that I am not.  Honestly, the Heat looks to strong but anything can happen.

After watching game one, I saw the flip-flopping analysts talk about the Mavs as if they were not suppose to be in the finals.  They went on to talk about how they had no chance, LeBron was unstoppable, and etc.  Then came the conclusion of game two and the very same shots that they praised LeBron for taking in game one , they dogged him out for at the end of game two.  They also began speaking gloom and doom for the Heat as though "The Big Three" could not beat "Euro Dirk".  Are you kidding me!

Shot out to Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley, and Greg Anthony for providing the audience with good takes.  Those are my boys!!

No comments: